Monday, May 7, 2012

Bittersweet Endings

So this is it. The end of my first year at Northwestern College. Bittersweet endings, new beginnings, a faithful God. It has been a blessing growing along side some of the most beautiful women of God this year. We have been through a lot of hard times, and a lot of good times. We keep each other laughing. I don't know what I will ever do without these beautiful women this summer. I'm thankful that I will be able to see some of them again next semester.
 A shout out to Minds who is traveling to Romania for a study abroad: I love you so much! I am so glad God blessed me with a friend like you. You keep me laughing and share God's truth with me. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. God's taking you on a journey, embrace it! And to my beautiful friend Taylor who is leaving Northwestern to pursue a career in Speech Pathology--God has an amazing plan for your life. You will be missed greatly, but we trust that God has you in his care. Come visit us from time to time. I love you!

" Our God is faithful. Don't ask, 'what if?' but love 'what is.'He is making you to be made the way he wants you to be. It might be through the testing of trials, it might be through suffering, it might be through joy, it might be through the desert, it might be through unanswered questions, but walk the path God has for you knowing you're never alone and that He can see miles ahead when you can only see your feet"

It may be the end of a year, but it's just the beginning of a journey...

 

I've been blessed beyond measure ::.


"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace..."

(Philippians 1:3-7)

<3 you First North girls 2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment