Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging"

haha "welcome to the 21rst Century" where Blogging, Facebooking, Twittering, and texting are all apart of our everyday communication techniques. maybe I did prefer my life as a carefree child when all I knew about was talking face to face with someone and creating my own fun. But the more into this technology stuff I become, the more I realize that it is a gift. It's a gift that we are supposed to use for the glory of God. We can easily tear someone down just by one "status update" and just as easily we can encourage and build one another up. Through this-- through my joy of writing-- I pray with all my heart that God would use me in a pwerful way. That He would speak through me to correct, encourage, and further His kingdom. To God alone be the glory!

So here my journey begins....

Here I will honestly pour out my thoughts, my questions, my story (or rather, God's Story), and things that God places on my heart. God has been unfolding His beautiful plan in my life and He has faithfully been with me through valleys and on the mountain tops. His Story, our story, must be heard and I must faithfully proclaim what the Lord has done in my life and how He made BeAuTy.from.AsHeS

No comments:

Post a Comment